Here at Chick-fil-A Benchwood, we currently have three positions open with both part-time and full-time availability. It would be our joy to have you on our team!
Team Member - Front of House
This position is focused on serving our guests. In this role, you will be trained to take orders, process payments, and fulfill orders in a fast-paced environment that is known for genuine hospitality and its speed of service. While no former experience is required, we are looking for Team Members that demonstrate positivity, strong social skills, professionalism, hustle, and teamwork.
Team Member - Back of House
This position is focused on preparing our food. In this role, you will be trained to serve in every position in our kitchen. You will gain the skills and speed needed to prepare great food for hundreds of guests throughout the day. While no former experience is required, we are looking for Team Members that demonstrate positivity, a strong work ethic, hustle, teamwork, and a commitment to preparing food in an environment that is safe and clean.
Team Member - Prep
This position is focused on preparing our ready-to-eat items (salads, wraps, etc). While no former experience is required, we are looking for someone that is self-motivated, fast-paced, organized, clean, and able to pay attention to detail. This Team Member usually works alone or with a partner in their own part of the kitchen to prepare these items.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook
- Understand all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Become proficient in the area of work (Front of House or Back of House).
- Seek to surpass customer expectations, specifically in politeness and attentiveness.
- Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation expectations.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Be a team player
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
- Must be available to work Fridays and Saturdays.
- Must be prompt to scheduled work shifts.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
Skills and Attributes
- Hard working
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- Able to lift 20 - 30 pounds on a consistent basis
Compensation: $12 per hour for full-time Team Members; $10 per hour for part-time Team Members
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.